Cleveland Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Robert J. Gillespie is a board certified, fellowship trained shoulder and elbow surgeon who is chief of shoulder and elbow surgery at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. He specializes in the treatment of all conditions of the shoulder and elbow including minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques in the shoulder and elbow, shoulder and elbow replacement, reverse shoulder replacement and fracture care of the shoulder and elbow. He looks forward to taking care of your shoulder and elbow problems in the near future.
- Arthroscopy – Rotator cuff & labral injuries
- Replacement – Total shoulder replacement & Reverse shoulder replacement
- Fracture care – Clavicle, Proximal humerus & Humerus
- Arthroscopy – Arthritis, Loose bodies & Osteochondral injuries
- Arthroplasty – Rheumatoid arthritis & Osteoarthritis
- Fracture Care – Distal humerus, Olecranon & Radial head injuries